CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's New Years Eve!

We are having a great party at our house, wish you were all here... this has been a great year. Can you believe that Skyler will be home the middle of May!!! Time is going by so fast, which also means that my other children are growing up too. We have had many wonderful memories to remember this year. First of all, Merlin is working part time at Lin's as a bag boy and he LOVES it, even though it embarrasses the twins terribly! He is the executive secretary in our ward and loves spending time with the bishopric. This is his first time not being involved with the scouting. Whitney loves living in St. George and I look forward to every moment I get to spend with her. She works in Dr Callahan's office and is a part time student at Dixie State College. The twins are Juniors and are on the Tiger basketball team. They love school and BOYS!!! Kyson has many talents, basketball, soccer goalie, piano, cello and his new found love...ART. He has painted two really beautiful pictures I have hanging in my home. Stop by and see them sometime. He is also working hard towards becoming an Eagle Scout. I am now staying really busy as our wards new Relief Society President and for the second time in my life I get to be with ladies my own age, give or take a few years. I love what I am doing. I am also the lunch secretary at Three Falls Elementary School here in Hurricane. I love being with the kids every day. I have a great life and am so thankful for my many blessings I receive each day. What a beautiful place we live in and I want to thank you for all you do for me and my family. I love you all. Happy New Year!!!

4 comments:

Taralee said...

That was a nice little sum-up of your family! Thanks :) It's good to hear from you and I'm so glad that things are going well. Keep up the posts!!! Love you!

by: Kim said...

Wow two posts in one day. I am so happy that you posted again. It is fun to hear what you are doing. I am glad that you had a great year and I hope the next is even better. See ya soon.

Anonymous said...

Just had to say "Hi" Kellie. I enjoy your blog so much....and Skyler's great letters. You have such a great family. Sounds like they got a jewel for RS Pres, a busy job that I'm sure you can handle. Happy New Year to you and yours and the BEST for 2009!

Annie Sunshine said...

You sure go a long time between posting, but you are great at catching us up. I bet you are couning the days, hours, and minutes until that wonderful May day.

Sounds like all are healthy and happy. Good to hear from you.